Menu

So I tend to clean when I'm angry...

i'm FUMING and I want a break.

I spent the evening with one of my very best friends.

If I fly you to my house right now, please don't be offended when I lock you in the basement. When you are done in there, you will be too tired to be angry.

Then I will take you out to dinner.:D

So sweet of y'all to offer! :tongue_smilie:

Seriously, I'd probably be happy to go to someone else's house to clean, just to get out of this one!

Thanks for the hugs too! I'd love to vent, but it would be against board rules. I'll be wearing out someone's ear tomorrow though. I just have to decide which of my friends IRL deserves to hear my griping. :lol:

On another note, apparently I also wrap presents well when angry. All of dsgs' birthday gifts are ready for his party Sunday. Five packages (all with dinos or dino paraphernalia inside) wrapped in dino paper, with a dino tied in the ribbon on each one). One is huge too - took 2 rolls of dino paper to wrap it! I bought him some inflatable dinosaurs, and was shocked at the size when I blew them up (about 2 1/2 feet tall each). Needless to say they required a LARGE package, but he's gonna love having a great big box to open!

Edited by StaceyinLA

I love finding another long lost sister! Hubby gets nervous if there aren't any stray shoes in the back hallway when he gets home.

Once, I got the urge to clean out the garage. He sat in the car trying to figure out if he forgot a birthday or anniversary or something really important! I just had time to clean the garage! LOL :lol:

Me too. Sorry your house is so spotless right now. :001_smile: Another good thing to do, if it's the dc you are angry at, get them to clean. I've gotten quite a few cabinets that I don't usually get around to done this way. (Unfortunately, they're back to being a mess.)

My dh is s---l---o---w. He doesn't realize if the house is really clean it's a bad sign. Grrr......

Hysterical in a way, because I'm exactly the same way. Clean when I'm frustrated, angry, anxious or worried.

Darling has walked in the house before and exclaimed, "Um, where did everything go, what's going on?" :confused:

It's very, very therapeutic, isn't it?

Last weekend, I even sanitized and oiled the cords to all the kitchen appliances; that's how bad it was. :lol:

Dudes can detail cars, I detail kitchens and houses.

Me too. Sorry your house is so spotless right now. :001_smile: Another good thing to do, if it's the dc you are angry at, get them to clean. I've gotten quite a few cabinets that I don't usually get around to done this way. (Unfortunately, they're back to being a mess.)

My dh is s---l---o---w. He doesn't realize if the house is really clean it's a bad sign. Grrr......

:lol::lol: