Menu

Where to buy kids bedding?

I bought my son's bedding at PBK 5 years ago. Now I'm trying to find girls bedding and PBK is way more expensive! I've also checked JCP, Walmart, Target, Lands End, Company Kids, and Land of Nod. If it's not super expensive, it's just not to my taste.

Any suggestions?

Edited by emski4379

Check overstock.com - The bedding set that I found there was amazing, and afterwards, I was trying to find the matching window valance online, and realized that I had paid half for this set that other sites were asking - and it was just adorable and amazing quality. Oh look, they still have it! And then my daughter outgrew it - apparently it became too babyish, sniff sniff - but we just found another bedding set from Little Miss Matched that she just adores at Tuesday Morning - I know its hit or miss there, but if you have one nearby, it may be worth a look! It was also about half of what it sells for in their stores or online. - it was this set - which may or may not be your taste, but it sure is my daughter's taste! But anyway, I found it at Tuesday Morning for like $45 for the entire full-size bed in a bag.

• 3 months later...

Well, I really like PBK so I just waited for it to go on sale. I got Pink's twin size quilt for $50.

Both the boys' stuff is from JCP. I'm not a huge fan of it, but I don't think it's my job to pick their bedding anyway, it's theirs. :) It's about time for Link to get some new stuff, but Idk if I'll bother as long as he's a top bunk sleeper - never see his bedding anyway. :tongue_smilie: Maybe someday when he has his own room, including a bed you can see the stuff on. :D