Menu

What happened to peek?

I wonder too. I also wonder about the lady who I think was from TN and I think her picture was of really colorful socks she had knitted. Legomaniac, maybe?

There are several past frequent posters I often wonder about.

mom2legomaniacs spends most of her time on Ravelry now. Still homeschooling. In fact she posted in the WTM group over there that she's getting ready for high school in the fall.

I was pinged on FB that someone mentioned me. How sweet! I am still around and kicking. I hang out on Ravelry for my knitting and FB for other stuff. I still search around here occasionally but had to cut back on the online time. Kids are getting older and the work is more involved.

Yep, I am planning high school now. Older is 8th this year and younger is 5th. I miss so many of you that I don't see on either Rav or FB. It's so nice when I run across someone I've not heard from in a while.

Thanks for asking about me -- that makes me feel special! :D

I hang out on Ravelry for my knitting and FB for other stuff. I still search around here occasionally but had to cut back on the online time. Kids are getting older and the work is more involved.

:seeya: So good to see you! I saw some of your awesome socks recently...they were modeled by a certain Lynx's paws! :lol:

I know you said you had to cut back on online time (me, too -- 2 in highschool this year!) but there is always your neglected Pinterest boards! :D

:seeya: So good to see you! I saw some of your awesome socks recently...they were modeled by a certain Lynx's paws! :lol:

I know you said you had to cut back on online time (me, too -- 2 in highschool this year!) but there is always your neglected Pinterest boards! :D

Hi darling!!! I miss you so much!!! Yes, a certain Lynx has a few pairs of socks from me.

OY! I have Pinterest fail, lol! It is sorely neglected except for the yarn. I can't even decide what to name the silly boards much less what to put on them. It's too much pressure to decide what is "pin-worthy" hahahaa! I'm a goof, huh.

I can't believe you have 2 in high school this year! Our babies are growing up. My older will be high school next year. I am ordering and planning now. It's crazy. Hugs dearie! I've missed you so.