Menu

I think we need to take this week off...

We had a break in February, then a week of me being ill, which means lower productivity. Today we are watching some videos, reading a lot, and basically hanging out in the living room. Ds normally gets up at 9am, there is no way he's getting up at 9am today. We've all had insomnia lately too.

I can't get started today so I'm giving the kids a day off except for karate. My 9 yo will be testing Sat. for her novice black belt so she has to practice this week. We're way ahead of the public school kids so we can afford to take some time off. :D

We are not taking the week off, but I am keeping us on the light schedule we had going in February and slowly ramping us back up this week. The boys were at camp all weekend which means the next few days with ds13 will be rough so refusing to set myself up for failure. They are working on their science lapbooks, doing a writing assignment, a math lesson and then we are going to spend 1-2 hours doing badgework. A couple new kids moved into town down the street and my kids met them yesterday. They are eager to finish their work today so they can go play right at 330 when the new boys finish school. Spring break is not until the end of the month so we will work through until then and then determine what I want to accomplish that week