Menu

Need your prayers....obviously CC

I've shared a bit about dh being out of work again and in the process of going back to school for re-training. We're struggling to make ends meet as it is, but now the transmission has gone out on my car and it's been parked by the side of the highway since yesterday. We obviously need to get it towed ASAP, but the situation is not good. I'd just appreciate prayers for wisdom, guidance, and provision - especially for dh who has way too much on his plate right now and is very stressed.

We have a church family to encourage and support us, but extra prayers are so appreciated.

Thanks so much,

Lucinda

Will pray!! Sometimes in times like these we are so tunnel focused that sometimes we don't realize that even a transmission out can be God using you...that person at the impound may need to hear something you say or do for them...if my tire goes flat in my garage on a busy morning my knee jerk response is to let out big frustration grunts...but then when that road service guy comes to my house and tells me about his sister he lost last year and her two children without a mother...and how I could be there to let him share his loss and concerns and pray with him..I smile and think, God knows what He's doing! I would probably never have met that man and had that time with him...

Thank you all for your responses and your prayers. I know that the Lord is with us in the trials we go through, and yes, His reasons are far more involved than what we can see with human eyes. I do trust Him, just don't know what the solution is going to be yet.

Blessings,

Lucinda

Thank the Lord, a friend helped dh tow it home to our house this evening. At least it's off the road now. Our friend is also very handy and is going to see if he can fix it, but we know that the transmission could be more than our friend can handle.

It's been cold and stormy with rain today, feeling very gloomy for us all day. Our faith is intact, but our spirits are definitely down.

Blessings,

Lucinda