Menu

Great news!!!! This is the last Monday in February.

The next time we have a Monday, it will be March! We've almost survived February!

:party:

And just for you, my homeschooling/after-schooling/car-schooling/super-schooling sister (or brother) in arms, a song from Mr. Rogers that is quite obviously perfect for homeschooling parents:

Be brave, and then be strong!

Be brave, and don't be wrong when you are right.

Be brave, and then be strong!

Keep your chin up,

Keep your chin up,

Be brave, be brave, and then,

Be strong!

lol that IS great news! I'm always cheering myself up by going, "Okay, it's January and next month is the shortest month of the year! Okay, it's February and February's the shortest month of the year! Okay, March is the last really cold month!"

I really hate winter and cold and ice and all of that stuff, I can't wait for spring/summer/warmth! :D

:hurray: At last, some hope!

Last week we had the most truly awful week of the year, so I've started this week with new resolutions - early to bed, early to rise, and lots more getting out and about and having fun. The weather has really warmed up here this week, and with the longer days I'm already feeling more optimistic and energetic.

Best wishes

Cassy

Thank goodness! Am allowed to have a February slump if we only started homeschooling in January? :lol:

Actually, February has been hard for us. It would have been our little boy's 8th birthday in the middle of the month. The first one without him being here. Then I've had a painful back and shoulder injury and have been out of it on diclofenac and co-codamol. And I stupidly let myself run out of my antidepressants. D'oh. And of course the longer I don't take them the harder it is to find the motivation to get round to see my doctor! :001_huh: Whoops. Still, all sorted today.

Yep. Good bye and good riddance February.

Emma x