Menu

s/o How old will you be when done w/HS?

I have 15 years left.

So 55. My kids think that is hilarious. I think they picture me homeschooling in the nursing home.

I anticipate picking up a part time job to help fund the younger's college. FAFSA will help the olders with so many dependents in the house I'm guessing/hoping. Plus, I'll go stir crazy. I used to work at the library and had dreams of working my way up, perhaps getting my Master's in library science. We'll see.

And when I'm home I'll knit, knit, knit....for all those grandkids I'm expecting. Oh, and I want to be the kind of grandma where the grandkids come and play often. I didn't have that kind of grandmother and my kids don't have it either. :glare:

I'll be 49.

Dh and I are starting a business, so hopefully we'll be working at that in 10 years when ds8 graduates. We also hope to travel more, and we want to live for one year (at least) in NYC and are planning on moving as soon as the kids move out. We've both always dreamed about living in NY, so we are really looking forward to it! At least once a day one of us mentions it.

If I am able to homeschool our baby due in June all the way through, then I will be 57 when I am done homeschooling. That's IF this is our last baby. :D

My plan, whenever I do finish homeschooling is to spend my days doing all the scrapbooking I had no time for while raising our children and traveling to visit the kids and grandchildren.

When my youngest will be done with school I will be 44. However we are not done having kids so I will be older than that when I am done HSing.

When I am done HSing I plan on spending my days working on art, I also hope that my DH and I will be able to serve a mission together. But like the saying says "Life is what happens while you are making other plans."

Oh, I also plan on sleeping in a lot of mornings!!!!

Edited by ForeverFamily