Menu

Cruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuz!!

My 7 year old son is! This is his first year to be into football and the Giants are his favorite team. I'm sure that will change next year, but for now...boy is he excited about this!

Awwww. I hope the Giants can keep their momentum and bring it home. :hurray: :party: Tom Brady doesn't need another ring. ;) :p

I've been playing annoying and predictable social critic, "Why not just go ahead and fill that stadium with lions and be done with it?" "Those uniforms, sissies, at least the Greeks were naked." "Where's my wine goblet? My bread? This is a circus." So I'm being shunned.

But: GO PATS!

Edited by LibraryLover

I've been playing annoying and predictable social critic, "Why not just go ahead and fill that stadium with lions and be done with it?" "Those uniforms, sissies, at least the Greeks were naked." "Where's my wine goblet? My bread? This is a circus." So I'm being shunned.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :lol::lol::lol:

You had me until this.....

But: GO PATS!

Boo!! :p :D

My dad is a huge Giants fan, so we are rooting for the Giants here!!!!!!!

GO GIANTS!!!!!

(I don't like the Pats, and I'm in New England!! People just give you the evil eye if you say you don't like them!:lol:)

LOL My brother moved up to NY a couple of years ago and he has me mail him Miami Dolphins fan gear all the time just to annoy the Jets fans. :p He likes the Giant though. We both like Eli and love Victor Cruz and I hope they take it all the waaaaay! Go Giants!! :hurray: