Menu

Calling all Florida folks....

We're in Orlando, too.

My son might be up for an opportunity to meet some other guys, if anyone has boys around 14-ish? Our schedule is kind of crazy, but it does look like we are pretty open around the FPEA convention dates.

I'll keep watch to see what plans develop and speak up then if we can make it.

I don't do conventions any more but I would love to attend a WTM GTG and especially love to have my 15 yo ds meet some nice young men.

The FPEA Convention is May 24-27th. I like the idea of working it in around that time. Kind of 'two birds with one stone' mentality.

I didn't love the last FPEA convention I went to, but for some reason I joined FPEA again this year. :tongue_smilie: I'll give it another try if I get to meet some of you at the same time. And maybe I'll drag along some WTM lurker friends, too. :D

I am in St Petersburg, too! I was just looking at convention info last night- not much available yet. I've never been to one-we just started homeschooling a few years ago. It is their 25th anniversary, so I would imagine it would be a really great one. I don't mind driving to Orlando for a meet up- sounds great.