Menu

When are you starting back to school?

Tuesday is our official start day. Hubby is home on Monday so we want to enjoy time with him. But we'll probably do some art and reading in there if we can. I'm so ready to start back!!!!! I miss my routine and my life without all the family and holiday obligations.

:confused1:

:001_huh: :blink::blink:

:ohmy:

You mean we're supposed to start back?????

:svengo:

Oh carp.

:leaving:

This is hilarious! Yes, it would be nice if the teaching would take care of itself. It would also be nice if someone, anyone, in my family would actually listen to me. As it is, not even the dog listens to me. *sigh*

My daughter's biology class starts back up Jan 6 and the rest of co-op the following Friday. She does need seem review, so we'll be doing that next week. However it will be a light week as some of the kids' friends still have time off and I like them to get together whenever they can!

So next week is probably just biology with son listening in. Wrapping up or starting new Read Alouds and laying out some ground rules.

We were going to start back tomorrow, but the grandparents & cousins decided to come visit for the weekend so we are enjoying our weekend and will start back next Monday. It will probably take us the rest of the week to recover since dc don't get to see their cousins very often, so the try to pack in as much as they can with the time they have.:tongue_smilie: