Menu

Weekly Reports 12/9/2011

TXMary2

I need help with my blog. I can't respond to comments. When I go to comment it tells me that I'm not authorized. :001_huh: Any ideas? I can comment on other people's blogs.

Are you signed into your account? Or if you have a gmail account, are you signed into a different gmail account on your computer?

Are you signed into your account? Or if you have a gmail account, are you signed into a different gmail account on your computer?

I have the same problem; haven't figured it out yet.

Susie

I just got it to work. I went to comment and when I submitted it I got the usual message. For the first time I clicked on the link that said to "log out and log back in with a different account". I did that and it accepted my comment. I only have one account, and I was logged in when I was on my blog, so I really don't understand, but it did left me post.

I just got it to work. I went to comment and when I submitted it I got the usual message. For the first time I clicked on the link that said to "log out and log back in with a different account". I did that and it accepted my comment. I only have one account, and I was logged in when I was on my blog, so I really don't understand, but it did left me post.

Thanks, I'll try that.