Menu

Please help!

Hi everyone. I don't post much anymore, but some of you may remember me. I posted some time ago about a charity (Out of the Gray) that my friend founded specifically to nurture caregiving women. I was among her first clients when my littlest guy was first born - almost six years ago! - and now I'm her board chair. :)

Out of the Gray is one of the 501©3 charities competing for votes in this contest for grant money: http://brooksidefoods.maker.good.is/projects/nurturingcaregivers We need votes! Please go to the page, share the link ad nauseum, and cheer us on! We shot up ten spots in the last 24 hours via personal emails and Facebook shares - we want to win this!!!

Thank you and blessings to all you lovely peeps. :D

Hi everyone. I don't post much anymore, but some of you may remember me. I posted some time ago about a charity (Out of the Gray) that my friend founded specifically to nurture caregiving women. I was among her first clients when my littlest guy was first born - almost six years ago! - and now I'm her board chair. :)

Out of the Gray is one of the 501©3 charities competing for votes in this contest for grant money: http://brooksidefoods.maker.good.is/projects/nurturingcaregivers We need votes! Please go to the page, share the link ad nauseum, and cheer us on! We shot up ten spots in the last 24 hours via personal emails and Facebook shares - we want to win this!!!

Thank you and blessings to all you lovely peeps. :D

:seeya: Great to see you!

Hey folks!!

I know I'm new to many of you these days, so pardon me injecting myself here all of a sudden. And pardon me, again, while I step up on my soap box. :heaveshimmy:

Here's the deal: You should totally take a moment out of your busy life to vote for Out of the Gray. You can vote, in part, because - like me - you love Mama Bear, and you trust that there is a great deal of integrity built into anything she touches. But, the more compelling reason is that it's the least you can do for a group of people who sacrifice SO MUCH in order to make their children's lives better. Better? Shoot, how about possible!? And, they do it by putting themselves last, day after night, after challenging day after sleepless night. Really, it's not much to ask. Just the click of a button. What a difference you might make.

Hurry. Time is almost up!!

http://brooksidefoods.maker.good.is/projects/nurturingcaregivers

Thanks, folks.

:shimmyheave: