Menu

Where would I find heavy paper with a Christmas design?

It looks even thicker than cardstock, so it might be chipboard with the pretty designed paper glued to each side. You can find this at any craft store like Michael's or Joann's or Hobby Lobby or Pat Catan's. :) Cardstock is pretty sturdy and still might work, though, AND it comes in pretty patterns!

We made big bells just like those balls using scrapbook paper last year. It worked very well and you can find a Christmas pack of paper for cheap. I can get a big book of 12x12 paper at Hobby Lobby for $10 on sale. The kind with the heavy designs can be quite thick. You'll have lots of variety too.

ETA: We used glue sticks. I don't think the paper we used for the bells was thick enough to stand the glue gun but we also didn't use the thickest scrapbook paper we have.

Edited by Alte Veste Academy

:iagree:I was going to say in the scrapbooking section. If the paper is one sided, then you can glue two large pieces together and then cut them. I did this with glitter card stock from Hobby Lobby. It had no pattern, but it was all glittery in Christmas colors. It looks very nice.