Menu

If you need a laugh...

I had an embarrassing mishap that just needs to be shared:

My night at the "Y".

:lol: I walked into a men's room one time and as I was... er... "going" two men walked in and began talking. I was all aghast as to why there were men in the ladies room! When I exited the potty and saw the urinal (!!) I knew that I was the one who was in the wrong place!

It happens.:lol:

My sister-in-law and I were taking our kids to the movie and she let me out at the door to get the tickets for a later show and was going to circle around and pick me up as it was raining. I bought the tickets and then ran out the door head down towards what I thought at the time was HER suburban as it was a dark color. Jumped in the passenger seat only to find I was in someone's lap---a strange woman who screamed and her husband was staring at me like I was a crazy woman. I screamed and then looked ahead to see my sister-in-law's vehicle directly in front of us!!! Pointed at it and mumbled apologies and ran to her Suburban! talk about an moment I won't forget!

So, so funny!! You are a great story teller as well. oh my god!:lol::lol:

I was "touring" our gym for the first time last year. The manager pointed towards the ladies locker room so I could check them out, while hubby went into check out the guys' locker room. There are no actual "doors" on the locker rooms, just a well planned. rounded corner to the entrance. I walked down the hall and walked into what I assumed was the ladies entrance, only to discover that it was actually another entrance/exit for the men. I literally walked in and was confronted by a nekked man, toweling himself off after a shower. I just stood there, not really registering what I was seeing for a moment, and the poor man helplessly stared back, so shocked, didn't even think to cover with said towel. It was verrrry awkward and seemed to last an eternity.

When I met up with my hubby, I told him about it and he just laughed hysterically, but I made us leave right away because I didn't want run into that poor man again. Luckily for my eyes he was pretty darned good-looking, and we do have some lovely, huge, but confusing locker rooms! :001_smile:

My sister-in-law and I were taking our kids to the movie and she let me out at the door to get the tickets for a later show and was going to circle around and pick me up as it was raining. I bought the tickets and then ran out the door head down towards what I thought at the time was HER suburban as it was a dark color. Jumped in the passenger seat only to find I was in someone's lap---a strange woman who screamed and her husband was staring at me like I was a crazy woman. I screamed and then looked ahead to see my sister-in-law's vehicle directly in front of us!!! Pointed at it and mumbled apologies and ran to her Suburban! talk about an moment I won't forget!

Oh that's awful for you, but :lol:

I did something similar in high school. I ran up to a girl at the beach, threw my arms around her, and gave her a big old bear hug. Pulling back, I realized I didn't know her after all. ::::blushing:

Barb

I had an embarrassing mishap that just needs to be shared:

My night at the "Y".

So, so funny!! You are a great story teller as well. oh my god!:lol::lol:

I was "touring" our gym for the first time last year. The manager pointed towards the ladies locker room so I could check them out, while hubby went into check out the guys' locker room. There are no actual "doors" on the locker rooms, just a well planned. rounded corner to the entrance. I walked down the hall and walked into what I assumed was the ladies entrance, only to discover that it was actually another entrance/exit for the men. I literally walked in and was confronted by a nekked man, toweling himself off after a shower. I just stood there, not really registering what I was seeing for a moment, and the poor man helplessly stared back, so shocked, didn't even think to cover with said towel. It was verrrry awkward and seemed to last an eternity.

When I met up with my hubby, I told him about it and he just laughed hysterically, but I made us leave right away because I didn't want run into that poor man again. Luckily for my eyes he was pretty darned good-looking, and we do have some lovely, huge, but confusing locker rooms! :001_smile:

You guys are killing me here! :smilielol5: