Menu

Azure Standard

Are you on their truck route? Only asking because several of the items that I get are not available for UPS delivery on by truck.

I order quite a bit each month. I really like their bulk spices, wheat berries, spelt, sugar, rice. Really anything you get at the store or natural store especially. The prices with Azure are much better. Just start looking either through brands or the sale items and you will see their vast variety of items. I add things to my cart throughout the month just like my shopping list as I run low or out of things.

We've been ordering from them for about a year and have the great luxury of being able to drive not too far to pick up our orders directly at their headquarters in Dufur. :)

Some things we've ordered: wheat berries, popcorn, spelt, rolled barley, chia seeds, flax seed, pinto beans, rice, cocoa powder, and light bulbs.

The catalog is pretty overwhelming. Sometimes I'll just sit and leaf through it marking pages as I discover new things. (It's a lot like the Rainbow Resource catalog!)

Erica in OR

I've ordered from Azure for probably 12 years or more. Mostly it's bulk grains, the foods that I prefer the "health food" version of (like shortening, jam, salt, etc.). I don't look through the sale catalog anymore, or the online listing of products. I just built a "Favorites" list and shop mostly from that. Love Azure!

I've been wanting to order from them forever. We never could before because we were on food assistance, but now that dh has a decent job, I'm going to get a ton. :D And they even have a drop point where I live, yay!

The woman who writes the Passionate Homemaking blog mentions them several times, if anyone wants more info.

Does anyone order from them? And if so what do you order? I just signed up, but now I'm not sure what we would want. It's kind of overwhelming. :bigear:

Used to order from them but we moved and they have no drop in my new town.

I ordered garbanzo beans, buckwheat flour, olive oil and chicken feed.

Does this help? :lol:

I never thought of checking on Amazon. Thanks!

I'm glad this was mentioned, too. We haven't been buying real maple syrup for a couple of years now, but Amazon has it (with Subscribe & Save) for $15.55 for a 32 oz container. That's a great price from what I've seen (lower than Azure's gallon).

Does anyone order from them? And if so what do you order? I just signed up, but now I'm not sure what we would want. It's kind of overwhelming. :bigear:

I ordered chicken feed from them recently - but make sure you know if there are additional shipping charges. I'm not sure how all the drop points work, but for ours, it's an additional $16 per order for delivery charge, so I have to make sure I order enough to make it worthwhile.

I'm glad this was mentioned, too. We haven't been buying real maple syrup for a couple of years now, but Amazon has it (with Subscribe & Save) for $15.55 for a 32 oz container. That's a great price from what I've seen (lower than Azure's gallon).

You all are welcome. I live in the sticks so I found this on Amazon long before I had an Azure drop.

Also I love the broccoli soup mix off of azure, bulk taco seasoning, and white cheddar popcorn topping. We tried the spring rolls and potstickers and they were okay, but I like my store brands meat varieties better though I know they aren't better for me.

Bulk baking powder is another thing I buy off azure. And buckets and gamma lids.

I've been buying from them for about a year or longer now. I buy cheese, yogurt, kefir, olive oil, coconut oil, cod liver oil, produce, celtic sea salt, raw honey, whole wheat white flour, pastry flour, sucanat, oats, rice, rice noodles, beans, tortillas, and more but I can't remember what. It's just a small fee for shipping, a percentage of the order or something like that. Still very worth it. I had a problem with the produce one time. It was rotten by the time it got to me here in Ok. So, I called them and they immediately credited my account. I have had no problems with them other than that one time. I love our drop in Edmond because we can buy local honey, pastured eggs, and grass fed beef from other vendors that come to the drop.

We're on one of their truck routes, I love Azure! I hate it when I miss the order day, like I did last week. :glare:

We get oats, dried beans, spices, occasionally fruit if there is something that appeals to us, when the kids were dairy-free (cow milk, other milk was fine) I would get goat cheese and coconut milk yogurt from them. If I don't have enough to meet the $50 order myself I'll go in with a friend. I love getting our spices in the 1 lb bags from them, the price is so much better and we go through them so fast they don't go bad.