Menu

Very Monday of Mondays...

I've been awake less than an hour, and already this Monday is kicking my butt.

I woke up with a charley horse.

Then, despite having NO gluten, had a GI attack.

Now my stomach completely rebelled and decided to evict the half cup of tea I'd put in it.

Tazzie had the stomach flu on Wed, and I'm really hoping and praying I don't get it. He had a fever, I don't. Nobody else in the family has come down with it, but now...

Ugh.

Oh no! The incubation can be anywhere from 3-7 days; I hope that you did not catch the stomach bug, but it sounds as if you may have. I'm sorry! Try to get some rest if you can. :grouphug:

Thanks, Jen and Twigs.

I've been having issues w/nausea the last while, kinda like morning sickness has come back, so I'm hoping its just that. The lack of fever is what I'm pinning my hopes on :lol:

I sooooooooo don't need the flu right now!

Oh no! The incubation can be anywhere from 3-7 days; I hope that you did not catch the stomach bug, but it sounds as if you may have. I'm sorry! Try to get some rest if you can. :grouphug:

Ugh. I thought incubation was typically 12-48 hours. I heard it can sometimes be longer but typical is 48 hours. 3-7 days is so long to wait for something to spread between family members.:( :willy_nilly:

Thanks, Jen and Twigs.

I've been having issues w/nausea the last while, kinda like morning sickness has come back, so I'm hoping its just that. The lack of fever is what I'm pinning my hopes on :lol:

I sooooooooo don't need the flu right now!

No, Imp, you don't need the flu right now. :grouphug: Maybe if it's what you have it'll be the mild version. My kiddos have had the stomach flu many times :glare: and have so nicely shared with me :glare: and I've never had fever any of the times although they often do. Probably not what you want to hear but just to say that you may just get a milder version. :grouphug: Hope you're feeling well again soon.

Thanks everyone.

Of course, I was in the tub when Wolf called this am. What is with that? I could wait until 3 am to climb in the tub, and there would STILL be someone coming in, or the phone ringing...

Anyways.

Good news! He found a glider rocker! I've been wanting one *forever* :D

Thanks everyone.

Of course, I was in the tub when Wolf called this am. What is with that? I could wait until 3 am to climb in the tub, and there would STILL be someone coming in, or the phone ringing...

Anyways.

Good news! He found a glider rocker! I've been wanting one *forever* :D

DH is always wondering why I don't shower at "normal" times of the day. So glad someone else gets it! ;)

And congrats about the glider. That is the only piece of baby furniture we still have, and we LOVE it still today!

Oh ugh! I sure hope the rest of your week turns out splendidly!

(And here I thought I was having a bad morning because I have a head cold :tongue_smilie:)

Head colds suck! :grouphug:

DH is always wondering why I don't shower at "normal" times of the day. So glad someone else gets it! ;)

And congrats about the glider. That is the only piece of baby furniture we still have, and we LOVE it still today!

I've never had one, but always wanted one!

:grouphug:

The tummy distress and nausea can be pre labor symptoms. Rest and take care of yourself.

I knew the GI issues could be...its happened for every one of my other kids.

Not the nausea though.

I'm 36 wks, 1 day now...I guess we'll see what happens. I don't know if I should be hoping for the flu or not now! :lol:

I knew the GI issues could be...its happened for every one of my other kids.

Not the nausea though.

I'm 36 wks, 1 day now...I guess we'll see what happens. I don't know if I should be hoping for the flu or not now! :lol:

Maybe your Uterus got the gut in on the Eviction process. :D