• I'm in a town with a population between 1001 and 5000
    • I'm in a town with a population between 5001 and 10,000
    • My town has up to 20,000
    • My town has up to 40,000
    • My town has up to 50,000
    • My town has up to 100,000
    • My town has more than 500,00
    • I'm in a major metropolitan area

my town is about 2,500 (or at least that's what city data says--we are new here). it's a small town, but we have access to a lot. i'm only 40 miles from the beach, cities, shopping, etc. we also have natural springs, caverns, bike trails, and lakes & rivers right here. so i feel like we have the best of both worlds:)

Our city is 125K, but in this densely populated area (North Denver) its a stones throw from one named city to the next. We live in one city, I shop at Kohls 4 miles in another, and attend church 6 miles away in yet another city. Plus Boulder & Denver proper....

So I voted 500,000+

We live in a town of about 3,000. This is the biggest town in our county and also this corner of our state. We have an hour and a half drive for a grocery store that is more than an overly priced convenience store (no choices, we get peanut butter or none, cheese or none, milk or none. We go into a real grocery store and see a choice of 10 different kinds of peanut butter :lol:)

We moved from a COUNTY that had a much bigger population than the whole state we live in now so when EVERYBODY waved to us- it really freaked me out for a long time! Where we moved from, when people waved at you you grabbed your kids and went the other way :001_huh: I think our neighbors thought we were incredibly anti social at first because this town is like Maybury LOL. Everybody knows everybody. Everybody waves and says hi to everybody.