Menu

Guess what.....!!!!!

My mom is gonna have another baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:):D:hurray::w00t::willy_nilly::svengo::eek::party:

Baby number 8!!!! This is so neat, I am so glad to be a big sister again, although it will be hard work, it will also be a lot of fun! But please say extra prayers as the last time my mom miscarried and we don't want this to happen to the new one. So please pray as well!! But another baby, so neat!!!!!

My mom is gonna have another baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baby number 8!!!! This is so neat, I am so glad to be a big sister again, !!!!!

congratulations. I'm glad you're so excited. Your mom will appreciate that. As a late in life mom (1dd was 22 when little one was born), I learned from other late-in-life moms not all older kids are so enthusiastic.

Thank you all for the congrats and prayers, I am just so excited!! I love, love, love little babies and children, they are my absolute favorite! I could be with them all day.

It is so neat and I am looking forward to having another baby in the house, there is no way I am going far away for college, I will miss my family too much.

Thank you!!:D

Baby number 8!!!! This is so neat, I am so glad to be a big sister again, although it will be hard work, it will also be a lot of fun! But please say extra prayers as the last time my mom miscarried and we don't want this to happen to the new one. So please pray as well!! But another baby, so neat!!!!!

Congrats!!! My. Dd was 18 when our youngest was born. I had to fight her for my turn to play with him! Prayers to your mom and wee one. And YAY!!!

Faithe

How exciting! I was 17 when my mom had my little brother. He's 18 now and it's been fun to watch him grow up. :-)

Thank you all for the Congrats, and I am going to have a lot of fun watching my little brother/sister grow up too. I will let you know when we find out if it is a boy or girl!!:D