Menu

Spontaneous Human Combustion

pqr

I totally believe it can happen. Being 9 months pregnant in the hottest Texas summer ever recorded, I'm surprised I haven't combusted myself yet. :lol:

I hope your A/C works. I was pregnant during one of the hottest summers on record, but it was Minnesota not Texas.

And now for the next season of my life, my hubby has said he is sure I would spontaneously combust while having a night sweats episode. I say we save on energy bills in the winter.

I hope your A/C works. I was pregnant during one of the hottest summers on record, but it was Minnesota not Texas.

And now for the next season of my life, my hubby has said he is sure I would spontaneously combust while having a night sweats episode. I say we save on energy bills in the winter.

Yes, thank Heavens!! It went out earlier this summer over a weekend and I'm not sure who was more miserable - me or DH having to listen to me complain. He ended up going to Walmart at 11:30 pm to buy a window AC. :lol:

heh. I thought you were going to link an Enquirer 'article'.

Same thing. There are typos in the article. (honestly, what ever happened to editing?)

Also, the cute comment about putting away the asbestos underwear.... Well those wouldn't help protect anything but the armchair if you spontaneously combust, would they.

(and am I the only one wondering if any of the billions of passengers on the NYC subway has ever been captured on video being hit with a meteorite? Just sayin')