Menu

hunky old actors

Gregory Peck is my all time favorite!

Nobody has mentioned Ronald Colman. What a voice!

Cary Grant was wonderful, too. I once met him at a play in Los Angeles. I also got to have dinner with Omar Sharif many moons ago in Cuernavaca.

Sigh. I do adore old films and their marvelous stars!

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry but Luke Skywalker was Mark Hamill. Indy was (and always will be) Harrison Ford-who doesn't look as much like a girl.

LOL, exactly. Mark Hamill was the girly-guy, but apparently that's what I went for when I was 9 :) I didn't notice Harrison Ford's Han Solo at all.

Not a single mention of Harrison Ford? He is an older gentleman these days and IMO he is still looking fine.

Han Solo, Indiana Jones, and Jack Ryan all in one hunky man. I had an implied Harrison Ford out clause in my marriage vows. (just kidding, sort of...)

There is a picture of the Rat Pack playing pool at a restaurant we frequent in PSL, FL. Peter Lawford is gorgeous. However, I am not a big movie watcher, so I have never seen him anywhere except this picture at Da Vinci's, which, by the way, has gluten free pizza and pasta.

And I don't care if Rock Hudson was gay, he was hot.

I love Cary Grant and Gregory Peck (love "Roman Holiday"!). Don't forget Christopher Plummer (I think someone else mentioned him, too). Jimmy Stewart was quite handsome as a young man, too, although not in a "hunky" way; he's very handsome in "The Shop Around the Corner".

Wendi

I'm surprised no one has mentioned young Marlon Brando. Yowza!

marlon_brando-1.jpg

Wow, he is cute. Those pictures of him as an old man made me forget how he began!

I've heard rumors over the years that he was gay. I don't believe it, but honestly, don't really care. If cared about the personal lives of actors/actresses, I wouldn't watch anything!

I guess two of his five wives said he was bisexual, and he had a very public male friendship that's well documented, but ... besides the fact that he's dead, it's all fantasy, anyway, right?

I can't stand Sean Connery.

After dd, age 16, read The Great Gatsby, I had her watch the movie with me. She DID NOT think Robert Redford was good looking. I was shocked at her. SHe did hate that he got killed at the end, tho. How could she not swoon over him. I mean besides Gatsby there was

THe Way we Were

Barefoot in the Park

All the Presidents Men

and I am forgetting so many more. Wait one of my favorites

The Sting (how could I forget it)

and Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

I love blond hair on men. Think Peter O'Toole and Sean Bean