Menu

Free Geography download - today is last day

http://www.knowledgequestmaps.com/dnldmyatw.html

ISBN: 978-1-932786-35-4

Grade Level: 1-6 grades

Page Count: 120

This full-color e-book, featuring 9 different countries from around the world, is chock full of fascinating information, beautiful photos and fun activities to help you & your children learn more about our amazing world and the people living on it.

I have a silly question. How do you all usually print things like this? We have a quality printer, but it takes a ton of ink to print off all these long documents and books (of which we've done a great deal lately!) Plus ours is B&W.

Just thinking there is probably a better/cheap solution?

What I do is email the pdf to myself, then I open it on my iPad, download it to PDF expert and we can either read or do the workbook on the iPad with a stylus. No need to print and much more fun!
Thanks for the tip! I bought a stylus and we may invest in PDF Expert! But I'll ask, just in case...does anyone know of a free tool with this functionality?

Very Nice, thank you!

What I do is email the pdf to myself, then I open it on my iPad, download it to PDF expert and we can either read or do the workbook on the iPad with a stylus. No need to print and much more fun!

That's a good idea, and one more reason we need to get an iPad. (We had decided yes we were going to get one, then I changed my mind, now I'm back thinking we need one again. My biggest worry was that we'd end up playing with it all day long, lol.)

Very Nice, thank you!

I tried emailing it to myself so I can put it on my Kindle, but it's too big a file for either of the email programs I tried. I had to use DropBox for this one.

Has anyone read this yet? I'm just curious to know if there is a religious tone to the book or a Christian World View?

Imagine you were a godless heathen :) Would you still use this book as written?

There is some potential religious information I noticed in one of the countries as Chris Klicka was interviewed about homeschool practices of that country (Brazil maybe??). After I saw his name I went back thru the countries and didn't find any other mention of him or of any specific religion. Most of the information though is very, very neutral in my opinion. There are maps, geographical information, and recipes for each region included as well as how homeschooling is done in that country (laws, regulations, how many do it, etc). I actually found it very informative.