Menu

Couldn't resist . .

Well, how do you think you'll be as a parent? Are you going to be supportive or undermine the teacher?? :D

I (the parent) always undermine myself (the teacher). I procrastinate getting my kids to their class on time so the teacher always starts late. I also don't pick up enough, so the teacher doesn't have space to work.

Did you give yourself an apple?

That was funny (I mean...what *you* said).

This reminded me of a t-shirt I had years ago. It said this (it didn't quite look like this...but it said the same thing. I got quite a few comments -- positive ones -- when I wore it to a homeschool conference once). I wonder what in the world happened to that t-shirt??

Edited by ~AprilMay~

Other FB friends were posting about Meet the Teacher nights or orientation, so I decided to post my own. :tongue_smilie: I like being a goofball sometimes.

As far as comments, so far most people have just "Liked" it, and several have written some variation of "Funny" for a comment. One friend did say to make sure I call myself by my first name, because her daughter's teacher called her Mom all last year. Another asked if I was going to meet with the kids' dad. I told her that their dad is a troublemaker and is getting sent directly to the principal's office. :D