Menu

I'm not very good at jumping into the fun...

but I just want to say: You guys are more entertaining than TV.

:lurk5:

Oh good gravy, yes!

I'm too new to really get in on the fun, but I do confess that I wanted to ask Nakia what she and Alex would be naming their children. You know, if she's given that any thought, I mean.

I had a yard sale today. I checked these forums during the down times. They are, by far, the best online BB I've ever joined!

Oh good gravy, yes!

I'm too new to really get in on the fun, but I do confess that I wanted to ask Nakia what she and Alex would be naming their children. You know, if she's given that any thought, I mean.

I had a yard sale today. I checked these forums during the down times. They are, by far, the best online BB I've ever joined!

Okay, give me a minute. Gotta look up some good Swedish names. Hang on!

Okay, here ya go!

Alexander Jr.: Alex for short

Johanna

Leif

Viktoria

Simon

Ingrid & Astrid (twins, duh!)

Georg

Sofia

Johan

Carina

That's only the first 11, of course. And we are still debating the middle names. Trying to decide about naming them after family members, places we've visited, moments in history, etc. Lots of decisions. ;)

ETA: You can ask me anything. My life is an open book. :D

ETA again: Had to add Astrid in there in honor of my WTM buddy!

Edited by Nakia

Okay, here ya go!

Johanna

Leif

Viktoria

Simon

Ingrid

Georg

Sofia

Johan

Carina

That's only the first ten, of course. And we are still debating the middle names. Trying to decide about naming them after family members, places we've visited, moments in history, etc. Lots of decisions. ;)

Cool names, but...no twins? Oh - maybe they're #s 11 and 12?

Simon is my dog's name. His middle name is Edward, in case you're curious. Also, Astrid's a neat name. If you're looking for suggestions, I mean.

Okay, and a more serious note, my dd1 was almost a Cora, and should have been a Cora. Or Corinne. I :001_wub: the name Cora. As it is, she will likely never (ever, ever, ever) forgive me for naming her Molly.

Ever. :001_huh:

Cool names, but...no twins? Oh - maybe they're #s 11 and 12?

Simon is my dog's name. His middle name is Edward, in case you're curious. Also, Astrid's a neat name. If you're looking for suggestions, I mean.

Okay, and a more serious note, my dd1 was almost a Cora, and should have been a Cora. Or Corinne. I :001_wub: the name Cora. As it is, she will likely never (ever, ever, ever) forgive me for naming her Molly.

Ever. :001_huh:

OMG! Thank you for reminding me of Astrid!!! I want to name one of my babies after my dear friend, Astrid, right here on the WTM boards! So I think Ingrid and Astrid will be twins. What do you think? I'm changing it right now!

I so love my little Cora and her sweet name! It suits her perfectly. Molly is a sweet name too!

:lol: Definitely. I'm a bit disappointed when I'm in the mood to hang out here for a while and there's nothing interesting/funny going on!

What really bums me out is when I have just disciplined myself into staying off the boards, come by just to see what's up and find out all heck has broken lose while I was out!

Okay, here ya go!

Johanna

Leif

Viktoria

Simon

Georg

Sofia

Johan

Carina

That's only the first 11, of course. And we are still debating the middle names. Trying to decide about naming them after family members, places we've visited, moments in history, etc. Lots of decisions. ;)

Perfect. The dog can be Greta.

What really bums me out is when I have just disciplined myself into staying off the boards, come by just to see what's up and find out all heck has broken lose while I was out!

Isn't that always the case? Generally when I'm gone there is deleted threads, deleted posts, great debates and on occasion bannings.

Okay, here ya go!

Johanna

Leif

Viktoria

Simon

Georg

Sofia

Johan

Carina

You should throw a "Bob" in there, too. Just in honor of your American roots. ;)

OMG! Thank you for reminding me of Astrid!!! I want to name one of my babies after my dear friend, Astrid, right here on the WTM boards! So I think Ingrid and Astrid will be twins. What do you think? I'm changing it right now!

I so love my little Cora and her sweet name! It suits her perfectly. Molly is a sweet name too!

Ingrid and Astrid sound like perfect names for twins ~ brilliant! Would Bjorn do for a boy's name?

Molly is a cute name for a little girl, as she reminds me. And, alas, she is no longer a little girl. I've offered to call her some variation of her middle name, but that doesn't appeal, either. For awhile, she asked me to call her Coco, as an homage of sorts to her 'almost' name. :001_huh:

Okay, here ya go!

Johanna

Leif

Viktoria

Simon

Georg

Sofia

Johan

Carina

No nick/names?

Slacker.

:lol:

Ingrid and Astrid sound like perfect names for twins ~ brilliant! Would Bjorn do for a boy's name?

Molly is a cute name for a little girl, as she reminds me. And, alas, she is no longer a little girl. I've offered to call her some variation of her middle name, but that doesn't appeal, either. For awhile, she asked me to call her Coco, as an homage of sorts to her 'almost' name. :001_huh:

NN Baby Bjorn of course

WAIT, just use the catalog for Swedish names! And make sure they spell something good :lol:

Ikea 12

Stuva 11 1/2

Uplevva 11

Choklad 10 1/2

Karlstadd 10

Hey now! You might be KungFuPanda, but I'm getting ready to marry a VAMPIRE! Don't mess with us!