Menu

Need prayers please

I have recently posted a few posts wondering about kidney stones, wondering if that is what is wrong with me. Well I went to the dr last night and they then sent me from the office to the hosp. I have a huge kidney stone that is refusing to pass. The pain started a week ago tomorrow. If it does not pass by Monday they need to go in and get it. It is starting to cause backup in my kidney- the doctors words yesterday were "not a dangerous amount yet though" We don't have health ins to pay for these procedures. They did a CT scan (3 pix) and lab work. Please pray that this passes before Monday so that I don't have to go through any other procedures! Thanks in advance. :crying:

I'm sorry you are facing this. I was in the ER on Friday with what turned out to be kidney stones. When I was released the doc said that he wasn't sure I'd be able to pass them on my own. I have no insurance and I'm the sole income earner for my family. I can really relate to what you are going through.

I hope that you are able to pass the stone soon. :grouphug: :grouphug:

I have recently posted a few posts wondering about kidney stones, wondering if that is what is wrong with me. Well I went to the dr last night and they then sent me from the office to the hosp. I have a huge kidney stone that is refusing to pass. The pain started a week ago tomorrow. If it does not pass by Monday they need to go in and get it. It is starting to cause backup in my kidney- the doctors words yesterday were "not a dangerous amount yet though" We don't have health ins to pay for these procedures. They did a CT scan (3 pix) and lab work. Please pray that this passes before Monday so that I don't have to go through any other procedures! Thanks in advance. :crying:

Praying for ya sweetie!!!

Thank you for all the prayers. I *think* it passed. I did not notice a passing of a stone, but the pain has been gone for 4 hours. How do I know if its gone, or just not in a position to hurt?

I have never had one before so I honestly don't know what to expect. All I know is the dr said I would KNOW when it passed.

:grouphug: After 5 weeks of one not passing I made a doc appt for tomorrow. My mom took my kids for 2 weeks and so now I can actually spend a night in the hospital if I have to. Heres to praying that all kidney stones pass tonight!

I just can not imagine that kind of severe pain for 5 weeks :blink:. I was curled up in a ball for the last 8 hours it got so bad. :001_huh: I was in tears like a 2 year old baby. My poor kids were panicked- even though I tried to keep them out of my bedroom (I did NOT want them to see me like that)

I just can not imagine that kind of severe pain for 5 weeks :blink:. I was curled up in a ball for the last 8 hours it got so bad. :001_huh: I was in tears like a 2 year old baby. My poor kids were panicked- even though I tried to keep them out of my bedroom (I did NOT want them to see me like that)

The "severe" pain comes and goes. It is a constant dull pain with some severe sprinkled in. It is getting worse and now I have constant nausea UGH. For me, the pain comes and goes so you may not have passed yours. Last time I had this for 6 weeks and finally had to get pain shots to numb me from the waist down and I guess I passed it when I was on the shots because the pain went away.

I felt mine when it left the kidney, but I did not feel it the moment it actually passed, so I disagree with the doc on that one.

Get a plastic hood for your toilet to pee into, so you catch it when it passes. I would hate to wonder if it did or not.

I was able to be sedated through mine, I cannot imagine enduring that at home. You are both most definitely in my prayers.