Menu

We are moving again

and I am thrilled!!!! The house is about 2 miles from where we live now on a dead end road. :D The rent is going to be the same as we pay now, it's a 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath, but the best part is it's on 7 acres!!! Not a ton of land, but it's very private and we will have no more neighbors and no more subdivision! I will be able to have a garden again and maybe some laying hens.

The owner said we could move June 1st if we want too :w00t: But I don't know if I will be able to gt it done that fast!? So, more likely July 1st although the kids want to move tomorrow LOL, so we shall see. :)

Congrats, Jean! Wow...7 acres! That would be the deciding factor for me, too! I'm so happy for you. I'm sitting her trying to figure out the new rooming situation around here now that baby is here (and is a boy and NOT a girl which would have worked out soooo much better!). I wish we could move. Ah well...I'll live vicariously through you! Keep us posted on the move!

and I am thrilled!!!! The house is about 2 miles from where we live now on a dead end road. :D The rent is going to be the same as we pay now, it's a 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath, but the best part is it's on 7 acres!!! Not a ton of land, but it's very private and we will have no more neighbors and no more subdivision! I will be able to have a garden again and maybe some laying hens.

The owner said we could move June 1st if we want too :w00t: But I don't know if I will be able to gt it done that fast!? So, more likely July 1st although the kids want to move tomorrow LOL, so we shall see. :)

Great! 7 acres...wow. That is great. Perfect place for kids. And chickens.

I didn't know where that was so I looked on Mapquest and it's on the other side of the state as I am.

Gotcha. A buddy of mine is a priest in Paragould. He's the only reason I know where it is. :blushing:

I'll freely admit I'm not much for AR geography, being originally from southern LA.

That sounds great, Jean! Plenty of room for your kiddos to get out and explore.

You are getting to be quite experienced at this moving business, huh? :D

If I lived closer I would come and help you pack up.

LOL If I had the $ I would pay someone! Nice thing is I still haven't UNpacked some stuff from the last move :D

UGH nevermind. I posted too soon. DH and I decided not to move right now. I am really OK with it. The house is wonderful, but it just isn't the right time for us and finacially it makes sense for us to stay where we are in the long run. And now I don't need to pack :D