Menu

Do you always subscribe to a thread

Goodness, no. If you scroll down passed the reply box you will a section called thread subscriptions, you can subscribe there.

I only subscribe if I want to be able to find information way down the road. I do so without e-mail notification because I don't want to fill up my inbox.

If I've asked a question or am following a thread I just follow up on those when I check in.

I only subscribe to threads I think I'll want to come back to for educational reasons.

I rarely need reminding of a thread that is making me want to eat the entire bag of Oreos.

:lol::smilielol5: See, when I want to come back to a thread for informational purposes, I will tag it or I will use some unusual word in my post so that I can search for it easily. I did use a particular word to tag all threads I wanted to come back to, but I guess a mod thought I was doing something bad because a bunch of them were removed.

:lol::smilielol5: See, when I want to come back to a thread for informational purposes, I will tag it or I will use some unusual word in my post so that I can search for it easily. I did use a particular word to tag all threads I wanted to come back to, but I guess a mod thought I was doing something bad because a bunch of them were removed.

:lol::lol:

nope, I just go back and look at the threads I've posted in, in the "Statistics" section of my profile. IF I'm bored out of my mind and have nothing else to do, lol. :tongue_smilie:

OH! I'll have to try the Statistics section. Thx. I have been subscribing - b/c I noticed that a lot of you are asked a question and you respond quickly. The only way I found to do this is through subscribing to the thread. Well. . . glad I asked :D

I only subscribe to threads I think I'll want to come back to for educational reasons.

I rarely need reminding of a thread that is making me want to eat the entire bag of Oreos.

I subscribe to threads that are not on the general board. I don't always go to the other boards so a subscription will make sure I know if someone answers a question about my grammar program (or something similar).

I don't want to know what my inbox would look like if I subscribed to every thread that I reply to!

You can subscribe without an e-mail notice, that is what I do to the threads I subscribe to.

I subscribe to threads I want to answer but do not have time to answer until later, I save most of my replies for evening when it is quiet and I can think, unless it is a short easy answer.

And, even if it is a short easy answer, sometimes I will subscribe and wait until later if I need to add a link, I generally am on the iPad or my phone during the day and it is much easier to add links on the computer.

I subscribe to any thread where I think I will have continued dialog or that has good educational info. I can't trust myself to remember to check any threads because I'm always doing 12 things at once and getting interrupted. If I subscribe I don't have to worry that I'll forget any threads I have interest in.

You can subscribe without an e-mail notice, that is what I do to the threads I subscribe to.

I subscribe to threads I want to answer but do not have time to answer until later, I save most of my replies for evening when it is quiet and I can think, unless it is a short easy answer.

And, even if it is a short easy answer, sometimes I will subscribe and wait until later if I need to add a link, I generally am on the iPad or my phone during the day and it is much easier to add links on the computer.

Good idea - yes, my inbox (prior to webmail) was fuller than I like :001_smile:

:lol: I didn't know you could!

:lol: Now this made me laugh (looking at your # of posts) :lol: