Menu

Prayers Answered - My older children's father passed away this evening

Thank you everyone for your prayers for my sons and our family after I requested it recently. My former dh went peacefully in his sleep and is now free from all pain. I have thanked the Lord for your prayers this week, and it was a real comfort to know we were being remembered. Everything was peaceful, and there was time for good talks, time spent together and closure for everyone. God is good.

Life is too short - go ((hug)) your kids and tell them that you love them.

Blessings,

Lucinda

Thanks again very much. I can't describe how I'm personally feeling about this, it's very hard to describe. We had been divorced a longer time than we were actually married, but we were married ten years and had three children together. I have to say that we were both very devoted to our kids and had a good working relationship over the years after our marriage ended. My heart truly aches for my sons now, but I have to say that their father's death touches me more than I thought it would.

Blessings,

Lucinda

Thanks again very much. I can't describe how I'm personally feeling about this, it's very hard to describe. We had been divorced a longer time than we were actually married, but we were married ten years and had three children together. I have to say that we were both very devoted to our kids and had a good working relationship over the years after our marriage ended. My heart truly aches for my sons now, but I have to say that their father's death touches me more than I thought it would.

Blessings,

Lucinda

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Blessings,

Lucinda

I think it's a testament to your character, and to your ex's, that you found a way to stay in relationship and bless your kids by that.

I'm sorry for your loss, and for your kids' loss.

May we meet in heaven one day.

I think it's a testament to your character, and to your ex's, that you found a way to stay in relationship and bless your kids by that.

I'm sorry for your loss, and for your kids' loss.

May we meet in heaven one day.

Thank you Chris. You are kind.

Blessings,

Lucinda