Menu

30 day song challenge: A song from your favorite Band

My long time favorite is U2, I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For

My current favorite is Firework by Katy Perry

Katy Perry, Lady GaGa, and Pink are my guilty pleasures. I wish I didn't have to screen each song so carefully before we listen to them.

Edited by snickelfritz

My long time favorite is U2, I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For

My current favorite is Firework by Katy Perry

Katy Perry, Lady GaGa, and Pink are my guilty pleasures.

:iagree:

Dd made some clothes at a recent fashion show. She was the youngest designer there and the song for her selection was "Firework". :)

All the ones you mentioned are amongst my favorites also.

It is a toss up between "Subdivisions" and "Time Stand Still" by Rush. Depends on the day . . .:001_smile:

Your my new best friend. :D

Only I do have to disagree. Those are both good, since they are RUSH. But it has to be either "Natural Science" or "Stick It Out" ;)

It is a toss up between "Subdivisions" and "Time Stand Still" by Rush. Depends on the day . . .:001_smile:

Your my new best friend. :D

Only I do have to disagree. Those are both good, since they are RUSH. But it has to be either "Natural Science" or "Stick It Out" ;)

You don't need to disagree at all. The thread title asks for "a song from your favorite band"; it doesn't say it has to be your favourite song by that band.

I'm going with a song which isn't my favourite song, but is one that really couldn't have come from anyone other than Rush - Manhattan Project.

You don't need to disagree at all. The thread title asks for "a song from your favorite band"; it doesn't say it has to be your favourite song by that band.

I'm going with a song which isn't my favourite song, but is one that really couldn't have come from anyone other than Rush - Manhattan Project.

I was joking. Thus the ;). :001_smile:

And woot! Another Rush fan! :D