Menu

I don't think I can gracefully take this.......

Not only is our stimulus check not here (It should have been deposited today based on DH's social. I think we fall into the Turbo Tax delay that I just found out about yesterday.

But my measly amount of child support is not here, either. It's due to the Attorney General's office by the 5th. They have no record of it.

And, while he said earlier this week it was there, I was married to him when he way paying child support to xw number1. He lied to her. He always eventually paid, but was sluggish and untruthful. And he has a different wife now (I always encouraged and supported child support and it never crossed my radar that it should be lowered during our marital times of difficulty.)

And, after the health insurance the amended decree requires us to have, my husband's check netted us less than $200 for 2 weeks.

That and my DHHS appointment is today. I'm nervous, embarrassed, anxious and scared of that, too. I guess the good thing there is a 3:00 Friday appointment has to end by close of business, yes?

Well, the good news is that if you are in TX, and you really only have $200 you should qualify for emergency food stamps...which means you will get them right away. I hope your appointment goes well. Dealing with DHHS can be a real pain sometimes.

Susan in TX