Menu
ATTENTION: Forums search will not work until re-indexing is completed. Please follow these instructions for search

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JMDRAD

Sonlight coupon code????

I had planned to attend the North East homeschool conference but it has been canceled. I attended the CHAP convention last year and got a coupon from Sonlight. Does anybody know if Sonlight was giving out coupons this year? If so, does anybody have an extra one that they could share, please?

Thanks!!

Oh how I wish I could go to a convention just to get a coupon code, but they never line up with a time frame where I can actually make it to one.

I'm attending a convention next week and would love to know more details about potential Sonlight coupons! :lurk5:

Brenda

I'm attending a convention next week and would love to know more details about potential Sonlight coupons! :lurk5:

Brenda

If SL is represented at a conference, generally the representatives will hand out catalogs with coupon codes on them.

I just went to a conference and stopped by the SL booth. They had people sign up for a drawing, and were handing out catalogs, but I wasn't given a coupon code. Last year, at CHAP, I was given a free shipping coupon code.

Lisa

Thank you, TexasMama! I'll check it out! Do you have to be a first-time user?

Brenda

In the past, the code worked for anyone, not just first time users. I was not a first time user that last time I ordered and used a code.

I would appreciate a code, as well. I want to order before the six months/no interest runs out this Saturday, and I don't have a code.

What is the offered discount, for curiosity's sake?:bigear:

In the past, I got a 10% off coupon code from the catalogs passed out at the bookfair.

Can someone send the coupon code to me too? I'll be going to a conference in a few weeks, but want to order stuff today. Thanks!

The codes are one time use. That's why some say it is for your first order only. It doesn't have anything to do with whether you've ordered before, but whether that specific code has been used.

someone pm me and i'll send you a code i've already used just to make sure that's the case.

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER & RECEIVE A COUPON FOR
10% OFF
We respect your privacy.You’ll hear about new products, special discounts & sales, and homeschooling tips. *Coupon only valid for first-time registrants. Coupon cannot be combined with any other offer. Entering your email address makes you eligible to receive future promotional emails.
0 Shares
Tweet
Pin