Menu

Did you miss me? I have been busy getting my freak on.

I just got back from a week at the kids house. They ran me ragged as usual but we had a great time. Spent one whole day at Ikea and went home broke, one day sewing, one day just playing games and watching movies and then one day dying hair.

Anyhow, I am currently sporting a single bright pink (fushia really) streak on each side of my head. They are small streaks kind of on the under layers but towards the front so you can see them. If you had asked me before I would have told you that never in a million years would I have ever dyed my hair pink. I blame you guys but I think I like it. :D

Also, I am going back trying to catch up on everything I missed so if you see a lot of threads from a the last week or so popping up, that's me.

Also, I am going back trying to catch up on everything I missed so if you see a lot of threads from a the last week or so popping up, that's me.
You missed a very, ummm, interesting week.

How many IKEA issue Allen keys did you end up with?

This is so funny! Just yesterday I told DD12 that in the fall I was going to dye my hair a dark purple. I am very close to serious! There must be something in the air....
We recently dyed DD the Elder's dark brown hair deep purple. It looks great, especially when back-lit.

sooooooo jealous...i've always wanted bright streaks, but my hair is too dark!! and the upkeep would be horrible...

seema

My dd has black hair and we used the same color on her hair and I think it made the pink even darker. We also used it on the blond and it came out Easter Egg pink on her. My hair is a medium brown so I got somewhere in between these two. I went with the under layers so that the upkeep wouldn't be so bad. :)