Menu

I'm going to the SC Homeschool Conference Tomorrow...

Is everyone attending SWB's 10 am session on Friday? Members of the hive should use the opportunity to meet up. :D

I won't :( I wanted to be there at 10am but I just don't want to have to get up to make the drive! I can make it there after though! :)

I will be there tomorrow night though, right when the doors open for the vendor hall! :w00t:

ETA: I will be wearing a bee too! =D

I won't :( I wanted to be there at 10am but I just don't want to have to get up to make the drive! I can make it there after though! :)

I will be there tomorrow night though, right when the doors open for the vendor hall! :w00t:

I won't be getting in until late in the evening Thursday (could not skip Thursday), but maybe we could have a meet-up after the vendor hall closes on Thursday? A hive meet-up at 11 after SWB's talk would be good too.

ETA: I will be wearing a bee too! =D
I will have to find something bee-related. :D eta: Although that is my picture up there! Edited by Mrs Mungo

I won't be getting in until late in the evening Thursday (could not skip Thursday), but maybe we could have a meet-up after the vendor hall closes on Thursday? A hive meet-up at 11 after SWB's talk would be good too.

I will have to find something bee-related. :D

Before the vendor hall opens Thursday would be awesome, after not so much. I have to drive home with the three kiddos :D

Or at 11am Friday is good too! What say everyone that wants to meet?

Friday-11 am after SWB is good for me. I will also try to find something "bee" related. Or maybe I'll wear black and yellow:D.

Angela

Sounds good to me too! I just realized I have black pants and a yellow and white striped twin set. I'm all set to meet some of The Hive IRL :seeya:.

At Cincinnati, all of the vendors have accepted credit cards, I'm not sure I'd bring much in the way of cash (unless that is how you plan to control spending, in which case, more power to you!)

It's nice to have cash if you want something small from a vendor. I don't like having a bunch of $3 debits.

Dang, I'm the op and I can't find any kind of bee around here...and I look like this wearing black or yellow...:eek: Maybe I can just bring a jar of honey. :D

I printed bee clipart from here http://www.free-clipart-pictures.net/bee_clipart.html. I used the one at the bottom right cause I thought he was cute:) Then I "laminated" it with clear packing tape and tied him to the backpack. It could easily be pinned to a shirt. It sounds like I am crazy and spent far too long on this bee... but really it was very fast! I'm not crazy!:willy_nilly:

I'm going and having such a hard time deciding on which classes to attend. Does anyone know how much the recordings are, and aren't most available during the conference?

My husband and kids are going, so we are going to split up for some and send our daughter to some of the teen track sessions. I know there will still be sessions that we miss.

I'll be there! I'm planning to attend SWB on Friday.We are so excited about seeing Tim Hawkins. I hope to browse and purchase used throughout the summer.

Looking forward to it.

Angela

Angela in NC,

are you the angela I met this morning at Susan's first talk?

Jennifer