Menu

Flashback to 1978

The Nancy Drew T shirt thread reminded me of my favorite outfit in 3rd-4th grade. I had lovely pink bell-bottom pants with a picture of Shaun Cassidy on the bottom that I paired with my mint green Hardy boys T shirt. Add in the rainbow fish net scarf, and that outfit was the bomb!

How awesome were you!! Lucky! I'm jealous too! I wanted one of those Shaun Cassidy shirts SO BAD! I think all of my friends had one and I was the only one who didn't. My mom bought my clothes at K-mart. Blech.

Oh, my. I'm 50 years old, and he can still make me :drool5:.

LOL I used to love the Patridge Family. David was so cute back then and I so much wanted to be a Partridge! lol Shirley Jones was the coolest mom ever. :)

When David sang, "I Think I Love You" I would get :drool5: too. hehehehe

I remember my friend Allison and I were going to marry the Hardy boys when we grew up. :001_wub: (She was going to marry Shaun Cassidy, and I was going to marry Parker Stevenson.) We had it all planned. We were in 6th grade, so it would have been . . . 1978! The same year you had your fabulous outfit.

I do remember an outfit that I was very proud of in elementary school. I am wearing it in my third grade picture. It consists of a very loud patterned shirt with large collar (of course) and basically an eggplant purple leisure suit with fancy stitching. :001_huh: :D And my hair is tied up with one of those thick fuzzy "ribbons" - remember those?

Wendi