Menu

Where to Buy 1-36 Binder Dividers?

SnMomof7

Could you use something like these index tabs and make your own? I used something similar when I needed some custom tabs, and they worked well. 3M makes a whole bunch of different sizes, colors, etc.

I don't think I have seen any ready made that are numbered 1-36, only 1-31.

I'm sure you could make something that would be less expensive than buying them from SL or TOG.

I thought I saw some at Staples the other day. They may have been 1-31, though. I'll go dig around their website to see if I can find them.

ETA: They must have been the 1-31 ones that I saw. But you could get a few sets like this, and just write the numbers on.

Edited by bonniebeth4

Could you buy a set of 1-31, then write 32-36 on the backs of 1-5? Just file weeks 1-31 and put weeks 32-36 in the back. Before you get to those weeks, use the tabs from 1-5 (flipped over) and divide it out then. If you want cheap, that seems like the easiest way to go.

I've started buying these for my TOG units. I have to label the tabs by week myself. I find they are much more durable, but what I truly love are the pockets. I've printed out all the maps for each week and just stored them or anything else for that week plan in the pocket with the divider.

Ooh, nice!

legal exhbit tabs would work. . .

here is a numbered 1-25 set for $2. Get a 26-50 one to go with it and you're good. http://www.csnoffice.com/Avery-Consumer-Products-AVE11370-UAY1379.html or here, pricier but at Office Depot http://www.officedepot.com/a/products/408753/Office-Depot-Brand-Legal-Exhibit-Unpunched/

This is what I use. I buy piles of them at Staples, and I just subtract how many I need to to get a set of what I want (usually 40-42 for our school year.)

If you are doing TOG, though, your best bet is probably to buy 4 sets of 10 and use 1-9 over 4 times.

Thanks for all the ideas ladies! And thanks for the 1-9 hint about TOG, we're doing SL this year and next, THEN TOG :). That made me think I could do 1-9s quarterly with SL too if I wanted to instead of 1-36!

Edited by Jennifer Bogart