Menu

I just realized...the date is about to be 1-1-11

And there'll be an 11-11-11 this year, too....

I had a client who had her baby on 11/11/10. :) She wasn't due until the 23rd but had a feeling she would go early. She said something about how neat it would be for it to happen on the 11th so that next year, her dd would turn 1 on 11/11/11. And she did it. LOL!!!

I wonder if there will be the rash of weddings at 1:11 like there was for 10/10/10 @ 10:10.

I'd bet money on a bunch of inductions being done. ;)

My son, too!

Seriously? How cool. That never occurred to me at all. My son's b-day is the 12th. He missed it by a day. :glare:

ETA: My dd missed being born on 7-7-07 by 3 days...July 4th. Oh well, that's a fun b-day too....and did I really want to hang on 3 extra days? No.I.did.not. :lol:

Edited by silliness7

Are you serious? People would asked to be induced and Docs would comply just so the birthdate has certain numbers???

My OB said he had a lot of requests for inductions on 12-10-10. I am due 1-13-11 and am being induced sometime between Monday and then. I think 1-11-11 would be cool, but I don't know if I want to wait that long! ;)

TWO years ago, within a few weeks' time, my twins turned 2, then I turned 42, then my oldest turned 4.

We used the same two candles on the birthday cakes. 2, 42, 4

On Monday, the twins turn 4 (and 4, obviously). A few weeks later, I turn 44. We'll use those #4 candles again. ;)

We had something like this once. Had gone on a trip to visit my parents in another state. A friend and her dd went with us. A family friend was there. We used the candles 2 and 7 several times at my dd's birthday party.... she turned 2, my friend turned 27 the following week, her dd had just turned 7, and both my mom and family friend were about to turn 72. :tongue_smilie:

And no, it was NOT in the year 1972. :lol: There was a 7, though... 1997.