Menu

Stocking stuffer ideas for DH?

chocolate covered macademia nuts

power bars (--that type, not necessarily that brand)

massage oil

grilling spices

grill brush

pepper grinder

shaving cream

new toothbrush

digital picture keychain

small umbrella

homemade fudge

new remote

digital photo paper (at the Dollar store now!)

stamps

giant chocolate bar

beefstick (like Hickory Farms)

a pomegranate

live lobster.

:D

I always put things in there that he can never find when he needs it, like a flashlight, measuring tape, and batteries. I also put bad treats that I never buy but he loves like Pringles, beef jerky, and pepperoni. This year he's also getting a belt, a winter hat, and some socks in his stocking.

live lobster.

I got Superman and Batman boxers for my husbands stocking. He's gonna love them. :laugh:

My middle dd was explaining to someone that they get new toothbrushes in their stockings because "Santa likes to give candy, but he cares about dental hygiene."

magazine

hand lotion

nuts

And OHMYGOSH :eek:that sounds really bad, but there's no hidden meaning there.:blush5:

Oh we are so going thru the "Brother keeps taking my handlotion" around here!

shudder shudderlalalalalal (I don't want to know...)

:lol::lol::lol: You guys are hilarious! He accidentally just gave me an idea--a whisk :001_huh: Not exactly your typical guy stocking stuffer, but I know he'll love it. He's pretty particular about so much though. Thank you all for the ideas, I saw at least a few things I can use if I can get to the store in time (which will be hard since I'll be in the city with DD8 all day tomorrow for the Nutcracker, gah!).

Oh! I just thought of another--collar stays. He's always running out!

Well...his 'big' gift this year is a smoker, so I'll be stuffing his stocking with various seasonings and rubs. I'm also going to make him Chocolate Bacon Bark because we saw it on the Food Network and it sounds interesting. LOL

I just about choked on my cookie reading this. I had a mental image of my uncle nestled inside your husband's stocking, uncle hacking and coughing......cuz, ya know....he's a smoker. :lol: :001_huh: