Menu

Intro - I'm so glad to be here!

beck

I'm so glad that I found this forum. It's exactly what I was looking for! I've spent quite a while lurking & finally decided to introduce myself.

My family will be returning to homeschooling next year. I homeschooled my older children for a short while when they were younger, & loved it, but life circumstances made us return to ps (traditional & charter). We are finally back & can't wait to get started. I have 5 children - the oldest is in college, the others will be in 9th, 7th, 2nd, & K next year. As I finish this year of work/school, I'm keeping myself sane (& driving my family nuts!) by reading & planning for next year. I look forward to getting to know y'all - I've already learned so much!

Beck

:seeya: Welcome!

I started surfing and lurking at the WTM forums when my dd was 2! She is now 8, and I attribute my knowledge of so many resources and materials to time spent here searching and researching. It has been such a benefit to our schooling. So, glad you found it, too, and hope we can be of help as you begin your homeschooling journey again.