Menu

sad day...

we had to put our elderly border collie down this morning--she was unable to recover from the coyote attack (I HATE coyotes)--in our front yard--and had severe kidney failure and blood poisoning...

Linda,

I am so sorry for your loss. Prays to you and your family.

:grouphug:

Oh, Linda. I am so sorry. We had to put our beloved Jeremiah (15yo yellow lab) down a few years back and the void he left behind was immeasureable. From that respect, I truly do understand your pain. Since that time, we rescued a Border Collie who has stolen our hearts. Dh, who felt Jeremiah's loss more than anyone, talks of the day when Lady goes and how he just doesn't know how he'll be able to go through the loss. Meanwhile, just this week we've learned that our area has coyotes. We have Lady and a poodle and I *really* hate to think about that particular wildlife in our neck of the woods because of them....

I guess I just share all that to say that my heart hurts for your family today. I pray an extra measure of peace and comfort for your home!

Sharon