Menu

Puppy Pictures...

Here's a link to some pictures of our new puppy, Ky. He was 10 weeks old last week when I took these shots. Now he's 11 weeks and weighed in at the vet's office on Saturday at 34 lbs. He's fitting in great, and we're enjoying the cuddles while we can get them-- he'll grow up fast and will top out over 140 lbs!

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=240128&id=623567595&l=796ab087e7

astrid

Wow, what a beauty! Are all three dogs in the picture yours? What breed is the pup?

Congrats!

Lisa

Thanks, Lisa.

Yes, all three are ours.

Left to right:

1. Seelowen Kayak Calm Waters, "Kayak" or "Ky", Leonberger male, 10 weeks

2. U-CH, AKC Ch. Seelowen Danika, CD, CGC, TDI, Leonberger female, 5 years

3. Curlingstone's General Tso, CGC "Yoshi", rescued Pembroke Welsh Corgi, 5 years

Ky and Dani are not related but from the same breeder, hence their common kennel name in their registered name. Yoshi is a rescue, who came with the name "Yoshi" but no AKC registration papers. We got an ILP number on him from the AKC so I could compete in obedience with him so we had to give him a registered name. "Curlingstone" is our kennel name (since my husband is a curler!) and dd thought "General Tso" would be cute because his previous owner was a Chinese guy and the dog came to us speaking Cantonese, plus he's spicy and bosses everyone else around! :D

We adore the Pem-- will never be without one. We've found they are the perfect complement to our big dogs!

astrid