Menu

So has anyone linked to RechelleUnplugged & her WTM post?

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All this talk of denim jumpers today is making me really want one. I bet they are super comfortable! With a nice pair of red tights and a turtleneck I'd probably look festive for the holiday's too. Hopefully I can find one on sale soon.

My sister was a kindergarten teacher in the 80's, I think she lived in jumpers, tights and turtlenecks. :lol:

Obviously you're out of the loop concerning gossip. Ree knows her, she even went to Ree's home and had an "interesting" time, which she chronicled extensively. That is the reason for all the hullaballoo that has since followed, justified or not.

I'm aware of all that. When Ree didn't become her BFF and take her along on the ride to fame and fortune, Rechelle turned all sour grapes.

ETA: I see what you are saying now. When I said "Ree doesn't know she exists," I meant it as a figure of speech, not literally. I wasn't clear - sorry.

Edited by Amy loves Bud

Bizarre. I regret the fact I popped over there to look and gave her the numbers for her blog visits. What a misinformed, bitter, and mean spirited woman. I cannot even begin to imagine what she is like in real life. She obviously doesn't read most of the posts on here -- there is a wide variety of atheists, pagan, Muslim, Jewish, Crunchy, Vegan, Ultra Conservative, Liberal, Libertarian, and more on this board. Wow.

ETA: And she is stalking PW -- really?? Sad. Truly. I don't follow the PW, but I have a life. Wowzers.

Edited by tex-mex

I REALLY REALLY think we should all just REFRAIN from commenting at all over there. She is obviously trying to rile us up to make a bunch of comments so she can further attack, so to just NOT comment would be so funny! See, but I'm passive-aggressive like that :D

:iagree::iagree::iagree:

Oh dear. Thanks for letting me know. I'll have to get right on ordering a bunch of Chick tracts to distribute, and I'll need some more bibles, surely.

This is going to mean an entire wardrobe overhaul, too, isn't it? Why am I always the last to know these things?

:tongue_smilie:

:lol::lol::lol:

Hmm, wonder how that would look in maternity? I'm starting to get more of a "Legend of the Seeker" feel to that...cool :D Could I have knee high boots with that outfit?

Stilettos would be best. I am personally going to go for a black leather jumper/fitted coat, as worn by my board persona.

Whips may be worn as accessories, but are not mandatory.

Anyone who thinks we all agree on everything needs to do some more reading around here.

No kidding!!

This is the root of all her issues. Ree doesn't know she exists, so she's bitter. SWB doesn't know she exists, so she's bitter.

Rechelle's desperately trying to get some "famous" person to let her ride along on their coat tails. And since they haven't invited her to hop on, she's decided to blast them on her blog to see if it will generate hits.

I hate to give her the hits, but it is kind of like watching an accident. It's hard not to rubberneck.

:iagree:

I miss denim jumpers. They hid a multitude of sins. In today's styles, everybody knows when I'm eating too much cheesecake.

I've never worn one, but I think its time for Diva to learn how the sewing machine works....:lol: