Menu

Forum game - who wants to play?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ummm......wow....crazy much?

In all fairness I try really hard to hide it, but how can I possibly stay sane when people insist on wearing pajama pants, hair rollers, and clothes that are three sizes too small into Walmart?

PJ's are for bedtime. Exchange them for daytime clothes when you wake up each morning OR stay in the house!

Hair rollers are not a fashion statement. Take them out and brush your hair, this is what they mean by "styling". :001_huh:

Those teensy weensy clothes. . .this my dear, is an unpardonable visual offense against society. :scared:

Crazy much? . . .oh yea!

Edited by *~Tina~*

Bugs on forum

Where? where? Get it off! GET IT OFF!:willy_nilly:

:lol:

Oh yeah, well I'll see your * and raise you a @/#.

:lol:

Anytime I am awake but want to be asleep. Either wait until I am awake or asleep if you think you can manage not to wake me. ;)

I presume from the screen name, this arrangement must be working for ya! :D

KISS grammar questions

I think I read once that Gene Simmons used to be an English teacher so I'm sure his grammar is actually quite good, Ace and Peter are pretty bad. I don't think Paul actually talks so I'm not sure about his grammar. ;)

What does being someone's "friend" mean on this board?

It means that if they should die that you will agree to raise their children up and home school them. I thought everyone knew this. :confused: ;) :D

Wow, sometimes whatever kind of minds we are think alike :tongue_smilie:

Bill

Wow, sometimes whatever kind of minds we are think alike :tongue_smilie:

Bill

LOL I can't see how that's even possible! You're so much smarter than me. :) It's an honor though for me to think that I can stumble onto your wavelength even if only once in awhile. :)

Edited by Ibbygirl

I bought a mango. What do I do with it?

Hmmmm. Well, you could leave it sit on the counter and watch it decompose or you could let the kids take it in the swimming pool and play water football with it. You could throw it at the cockroaches or spiders that get into the house, but then you run the risk that they might throw it back at you. :blink: or, here's a thought.... you could eat it!! Yeah, do that one! :) :thumbup:

Do you think it's possible to flirt with someone and not realize...

You have a huge piece of spinach stuck in your teeth?

Where do homeschooled kids go to college?

Is this a trick question?

Books about non-dysfunctional families

Remind me of...

Books/movies with a weak plot