Menu

Creation Museum....any hotel recommendations

No recommendations on where to stay, but I can advise you where not to stay! We stayed art the Ashley Quarters hotel (which is the first one that comes up on the Creation Museum website). In the three nights we were there we had three different rooms! The first flooded (it was obvious by the looks of the ceiling that this was an ongoing problem in the bathroom). There was about an inch of water on the floor and they were unable to get us in another room (with three kids) until almost 11 at night. The next room only had one bed...obviously too small. And in the third room we found worms all over the carpet in the morning. So gross!

No recommendations on where to stay, but I can advise you where not to stay! We stayed art the Ashley Quarters hotel (which is the first one that comes up on the Creation Museum website). In the three nights we were there we had three different rooms! The first flooded (it was obvious by the looks of the ceiling that this was an ongoing problem in the bathroom). There was about an inch of water on the floor and they were unable to get us in another room (with three kids) until almost 11 at night. The next room only had one bed...obviously too small. And in the third room we found worms all over the carpet in the morning. So gross!

EWWW sorry you had that experience but that's for telling me where not to stay!

Anyone have a good experience?

Thanks!

We used to live in the area but have NO experience with any of the hotels there. I checked the museum website and noticed they list a Comfort Inn Suites. We've always had good experiences with Comfort Inn and CI Suites. There is an Airport location, which is a very short drive from the museum and I-275.

Cinder

:scared: That's gross!

Be careful of any hotels near/in Cincinnati. We have friends who live there and they say the city has a bedbug infestation and LOTS of hotels have bedbugs:( He us a OT and has to wear a hazmat (sp) type suit into visit some clients.

We have gone 2 times so far and have stayed at the Hyatt Place both times. Love it!! Affordable, clean and convenient.

We went to Gatlingburg in June, and stopped at the Creation Museum on the way, too! We're in MI.

We stayed at the Cincinnati Airport Hyatt Place. Nice rooms, good size. We got the two double beds. It has a seperate living room area, that has a fold out couch. The continetal breakfast was very nice as well. I remember the price was quite reasonable, too.

We just went a few weeks ago. Had a great time!! We stayed at the Country Inn and Suites. The hotel suite is 2 rooms (bedroom and living room with sofa sleeper). A very decent size with microwave, fridge, coffeemaker, and desk area in living room. The TVs are a little out of date (limited cable channels and not flat panel). Breakfast was good (especially the waffles). The staff is very friendly and quick to bring whatever you may need (such as extra towels or even a pack n play -- we forgot ours at home). It was only about 10 minutes from the Creation Museum. The hotel also has an indoor heated pool with exercise room.

I can't remember which one we stayed at but it was about 1/2 hour north east of the Museum - it was wonderful with a great breakfast and close to numerous restaurants (all budgets) and shopping.....

I believe it is listed on their site......we always try to find Hamptons, they haven't let us down yet!