Menu

Is there such a thing as lined, 3 hole punched copy paper?

Why not just make your own? There are online programs to create lined paper, and then you can punch it yourself or take it and have it drilled.

Because the ink would probably total more cost than buying it already inked. Maybe.

I want to print out a years' worth of "Cameron, Saxon 65 lesson _____", Gabby Saxon Algebra Lesson ________", for all 4 of my home students.

Because the ink would probably total more cost than buying it already inked. Maybe.

I want to print out a years' worth of "Cameron, Saxon 65 lesson _____", Gabby Saxon Algebra Lesson ________", for all 4 of my home students.

LOL! Wow you are really nice! I just had my kids write their names and lesson number. :D

After you make your master copy (no holes) you can take them to Office Max (etc) to make copies. The copy machines have a setting for 3-hole punch.

And, Staples has a 3 hole punch you can use in their copy center. It does 20 pages at a time and if you sit at the counter and do it yourself, it's free! (so sayeth the woman who 3 hole punched a SOTW activity guide last week because she is too cheap to pay her son, who works at Staples, to use the same punch and do it for her)

Guest ME-Mommy
If you need lined, three hole punch paper why not just use loose leaf paper?

:iagree: and if you want something typed up with student name and lesson # ____, you could always do sheets of labels for each child and have them peel and stick and fill in the lesson #. :001_smile:

Why not just use notebook paper? All you are wanting to print is a heading, right?

Although I think I would be inclined to have my students label their papers themselves, but that is just me.

I understand. I am going to be very busy this school year, and I am working on getting files together for each school week.

If you need lined, three hole punch paper why not just use loose leaf paper?

It won't go through my printer.

Why not just use notebook paper? All you are wanting to print is a heading, right?

Although I think I would be inclined to have my students label their papers themselves, but that is just me.

Yes to this. They definitely need to be writing their own name on their paper. Wanna know how I know? :tongue_smilie:

My college kid *twice* turned in papers with no name on them! :001_huh:

I guess we didn't practice that enough as homeschoolers, and we missed out on one of those super-important skills! :D

But I agree too that even though I think it's silly' date=' it is kind of important for our kids to learn to put their name on their work, I usually have mine include not only their first and last name, but the date also... and if it's something written on loose leaf paper the subject is often written too.[/quote']

My kids have been labeling their papers with names, lesson, titles, etc for years.

The reason I want to label math for them in advance is to make my school year easier by organizing now. It's not to baby or impoverish their school skills.

My kids have been labeling their papers with names, lesson, titles, etc for years.

The reason I want to label math for them in advance is to make my school year easier by organizing now. It's not to baby or impoverish their school skills.

I think I would go with labels, Joanne. You can buy an off brand (like Staples or Office Depot) for less, and try to get the smallest size you think you'll need. They price per sheet in the package (usually) not per label, so you'd get more bang for your buck with something smaller.