Menu

Shameless Puppy Picture Post

View cutest puppy alive here.

This is Blue. She's a lab/pitt bull mix with maybe some collie. She's now about 12 weeks and we adopted her from a local Lab rescue. Her ears now stick straight up, no cute flopping, and looks to me like a big wingless fruit bat.

She was supposed to be for my daughter but since I'm the one doing most of the work she's quickly becoming a Momma's girl.

Pretty much the cutest thing alive, no? :D

She's cute!

But your floor is *fabulous*!! Love it!!

LOL! Birch hardwood. The previous owners had great taste...And a flawless floor until we bought the house and moved our old lab/rottie mix in. You can't see all the thousands of marks our dog has left in the floor in the picture. :)

Awwww! How adorable. We have a beagle/pit mix. Love her to death. Full of energy which she gets from both sides. We used to have a lab, Gideon, but he passed a few years ago. Great breed. Our kids wanted a different breed so they wouldn't see him every time they looked at the newbie. We got a Great Pyreneese and while she is great, she is laid back and doesn't play much. Lola, beagle/pit, is a great compliment.