Menu

Jann in TX, question for you?? And others?

I think Jann can not post the link to her own site because that would be advertising and against board rules. However, I think that if I say I am considering math classes taught by Jann for my son and I got my information from http://www.myhomeschoolmathclass.com then it is not advertising since I have no affiliation with the site and will not personally benefit from posting a link which I think might be helpful to others.

I can also add that my son has taken classes and really enjoyed them. He is younger but ready for the higher level maths and Jann was wonderful for him. She knew where to push, she understood quickly how his brain works, and she knew areas he would struggle. I highly recommend her. Next school year even my math hesitant daughter will be taking classes from her. We highly recommend.

HTHs,

Chiming in to add to the reviews of Jann!! My ds is taking her Alg 1 (one on one class) and he is loving it. I am too!! My son enjoys having her teach him. A plus in my book. She is also very helpful to me as well. She makes you feel like you are partners in your child's education. :)

Holly