Menu

Advice on where to buy pretty walking sandals? Tevas? Merrills?

I bought Merrils at Dillards.

You can get them on-line at Footsmart.

When I go to Disneyland, I take two pairs of Merrels and one pair of Tevas, and I wear a different pair each day (yes, we stay at Disneyland for at least three days). Teva has a couple of styles that don't look like tire treads but are still comfy.

I have these Teva sandals and absolutely love them. Mine are actually from last year and all brown; I wish they didn't last so darn long, even with being worn every single day, because I'd love to justify a new pair. :) From spring through fall, I wear them everywhere.

Sierratrading.com has these on sale for $36...

http://www.sierratradingpost.com/p/,1488J_Teva-Westwater-Mary-Jane-Shoes-For-Women.html?color=01&cm_sp=CC-_-1488J-_-01

I have these and they are several years old and are VERY comfortable to walk in: http://www.zappos.com/dansko-lolita-zapposcom-exclusive-honey-veg-tan

I have these too, but in black. I wouldn't put them up there with Merrell's as far as cushy, arch-supporting comfyness. :) I do wear them a TON, but I fall off of them sometimes too. Does that make sense?

I really, really tried to like my Chacos, especially since I read so many great reviews of the shoes - and they were so expensive. I wore them one summer and my feet always hurt. Then I took them to Disney for a week and lost the feeling in my big toe for three months! I ended up wearing FitFlops for our next trip to Disney and they were GREAT!!!

I do think Merrills are the most comfortable walking sandle.