Menu

Hubby tortured me with my birthday present...

Today is my birthday... 45--WOW I'm OLD!

This morning my older girls made me breakfast in bed--then oldest daughter took younger one to school and DH fed the horse... I got to 'sleep' in for nearly an hour!

Now for the torture!

At 8:25 I was finally 'freed' from my family to go into the computer room to begin my online classes.... my first class was at 8:30.

My computer had been MOVED--and a brand new I-Mac had taken its place!!!!!

Well... my old computer was off to the side and for the past 5 hours I've had to use it while looking at my Mac===TORTURE I tell you!

The BEST part of this torture is that my Mac came with a FREE I-PAD!!!!! well--I still have to wait 2 weeks for that to come in but still!!!!

Most years I get NOTHING for my birthday...

Maybe turning 45 isn't so bad afterall!!!

Edited by Jann in TX
cat sat o keyboard while I was typing!

This morning my older girls made me breakfast in bed--then oldest daughter took younger one to school and DH fed the horse... I got to 'sleep' in for nearly an hour!

Now for the torture!

At 8:25 I was finally 'freed' from my family to go into the computer room to begin my online classes.... my first class was at 8:30.

Well... my old computer was off to the side and for the past 5 hours I've had to use it while looking at my Mac===TORTURE I tell you!

The BEST part of this torture is that my Mac came with a FREE I-PAD!!!!! well--I still have to wait 2 weeks for that to come in but still!!!!

It came with a free iPad??!!! Wowzers.

Happy Birthday!!!

Happy Birthday Jann. Enjoy your new Mac and iPad!

P.S. 45 isn't old. Some of us are older y'know ;)

Now for the torture!