Menu

Funny Receipt

What's a Basic A$$ ?

Cuz mine's not working for me either. Maybe I can get an exchange? Do I have to drive to WA for an upgrade? Because I would. :w00t:

ETA: Especially for $1.99!!

Edited by darlasowders

9.3 % tax? That's even more than what I pay (and I pay a lot!).

Well, we don't have a state tax, though they are considering one.

Oh JoAnn,

This has been a rough week here in Nashville. So much flood damage and sadness and loss.

Your post made me laugh out loud. I almost spit water all over my computer.

THANK YOU!!!! I needed that.

I'm glad I posted it then.

Excuse me, Sir, I would like to return this basic ass, as indicated on my receipt.

Do you have the item with you, ma'am

Why yes, *turns around,* I can't exactly remove it, now can I?

Stunned and gasping teenage clerk with mouth hanging open has no idea what to say to that.

Sir...do you have the deluxe ass in stock? Or perhaps the in shape/toned ass? I mean, really, getting a basic ass is like getting a coil top stove these days. Since this is a shoe store and all, could you at least sell me those butt toning shoes so I can make my basic ass less, er, basic?

(Sorry, it is late)

Excuse me, Sir, I would like to return this basic ass, as indicated on my receipt.

Do you have the item with you, ma'am

Why yes, *turns around,* I can't exactly remove it, now can I?

Stunned and gasping teenage clerk with mouth hanging open has no idea what to say to that.

Sir...do you have the deluxe ass in stock? Or perhaps the in shape/toned ass? I mean, really, getting a basic ass is like getting a coil top stove these days. Since this is a shoe store and all, could you at least sell me those butt toning shoes so I can make my basic ass less, er, basic?

(Sorry, it is late)

:lol:

Lovemywhirlygirls, praying for you and all who are dealing with the flooding. If ever you're going to spit water all over your computer, now isn't the worst time to do it. It might be covered under the flood losses. :)

:grouphug:

:lol:

Lovemywhirlygirls' date=' praying for you and all who are dealing with the flooding. If ever you're going to spit water all over your computer, now isn't the worst time to do it. It might be covered under the flood losses. :)

:grouphug:[/quote']

Okay this comment is totally off topic but I have to throw this out there.....

When I had a Dell service person here this winter we were talking about the weird service calls he has had. He started to tell me about this family who had a fire. Thankfully the office with all their paperwork for their home based business was saved as were the very, very expensive laptops. Whew! But the firemen, in effort to save the structure sprayed water everywhere and the computers got soaked and thus stopped working.

The homeowners insurance wouldn't replace the computers because there was no fire damage to them.

Dell Complete care wouldn't cover them because the laptops didn't suffer an accident, rather they got wet by the firemen intentionally spraying the room with water. If they hadn't, the room would have been burned to the ground and everything would have been lost anyways. Then, they would have been covered under the homeowners insurance!

So, while they had two policies that both covered the computers....neither would pay. :confused:

(I am in no way saying the firemen caused the damage, they were doing their job, and saved a lot of the home in the process.)