Menu

Any "The Office" fans?

LOVE the Office! We watched it on Netflix (all of the seasons) a few months ago. Our DD was the big Office fan and convinced us that we HAD to see it. Now we're all hooked.

I don't think I have ever laughed so hard at any tv show, than when Dwight showed up at Jim and Pam's wedding wearing that wolf t-shirt. I literally had tears from laughing so hard.

Big fan here--ds turned me on to it. Like the older episodes more.

Love the one where Jim says all the things he's done to Dwight--the "future Dwight" faxes, the quarters in the handset, the "scooting his desk closer to the copier" thingy--hilarious.

Occasionally Michael will say something poignant, too--there's less of that, lately.

I watched the UK version - I found it excruciatingly embarrassing to watch - like being at Christmas dinner whilst people drink a bit too much and all the family skeletons are displayed. Not fun.

Laura

That analogy is perfect, and I totally agree. The British version is darker, and a most of the humor is sexual--just not as funny.