Menu

Pandora Radio - Am I the only one loving this?

I set up three stations so far. One is new, eclectic music like The Fray, Muse, etc. One is 80's music. One is classic rock. Now, depending upon my mood, I can listen to whatever I choose.

I'm loving this site. If you don't know about it, it is a free site where you set up your own stations. Kinda funny the things you get. For instance, I have never really liked The Beatles but they match a couple of my genres. Who knew?

Anyone else using this? I also have it on my Roku player.

Bummer...got all excited...went to the website...they don't allow access outside the US! My satellite radio company went bankrupt a few months ago so now all of India is without satellite radio. I used to get NPR, a few Western music stations, news stations, etc. Now, nothing. It is so quiet here!

Bummer...got all excited...went to the website...they don't allow access outside the US! My satellite radio company went bankrupt a few months ago so now all of India is without satellite radio. I used to get NPR, a few Western music stations, news stations, etc. Now, nothing. It is so quiet here!

So sorry!

I am loving it here, too! I stumbled upon it one day... I have three or four stations for me, and two for the kids. Will have to try the Elastica channel, as I am off to clean!